Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cup of Kindness


This was a fun little tag I made last year but stashed in a drawer and forgot about it, until now.  I used the now retired SU Scentsational Season stamp set and the coordinating dies.  I hate fussy cutting so if a set has a coordination die or punch I am more likely to use it.  I used DP on the tag and then sponged over it.  I sponged WW craft ink on the blue and pink pieces to give it some winter frostiness.  This card would be perfect to describe this winter, as I spent many days watching snowfalls with a cup of coffee in hand.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Scentsational Season - SU, Latte Love - Fiskars
Paper:  Pretty In Pink, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, DP - SU
Ink:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede, WW Craft
Accessories:  Embossing Folders, Nestabilities, Dies, Sponge, Ribbon, Glitter Pen, Stick on Gem, Cropadile

No comments: