Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Superstar Graduate


Another close friend of mine graduated last month with her Master's degree.  I am very proud of her and all the hard work she has put in to finishing her program.

I chose the colors for this card from the DP and the sketch is a mixture if different cards I've seen on Pinterest and Splitcoast Stampers.  The flower embellishments are actually beads that I found at Wal-mart some years ago.  I did some paper piercing on the corners of the mat for the main image and used an embossing folder on the 3 strips of Elegant Eggplant.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Starstruck - Verve
Paper:  WW, Tangerine Tango, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Rich Razzelberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Nestabilities, Embossing Folder, Flower and bead embellishments, piercing tool

No comments: