Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Flowers for You


I think of this card as kind of retro because I used are old supplies that I have had for a few years.  Stamp is from an older SU Sale-A-Bration set.  The papers and punches I have had for a while too.  The sketch is from MFTWSC 198 from almost a year ago.

I made this card to give to give with a surprise gift to a co-worker.  This co-worker is going through the hot sticky summer while pregnant and needed more comfortable scrubs.  Everyone in the office chipped in and got her a couple of new sets maternity scrubs.  It is a blessing to work in an office where we can express kindness towards each other.  It was a blessing for me making this card as it stirred up my creative mojo and I had a lot of fun.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Punch Bunch
Paper:  Crumbcake, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red,WW, DP
Ink:  Ruby Red
Accessories:  Scallop Punch, Small Flower Punch, Crop-a-dile, Brads, Paper Piercing tool

No comments: