Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Work Baby Shower


Last week we had a baby shower at work for 2 ladies who are both due soon.  This card is for one of the ladies who shared that she is having a girl.  The card I posted last week was for the other lady.

This quick and simple card uses new and old SU supplies.  The DP is from one of the very first packages I purchased from SU almost 9 years ago.  The embossing folders and stamps are more recent.  Like many crafters, I keep adding to new supplies my horde before I  use up the old.  However, I recently made a promise to myself not to buy any more DP until I used up the paper that I have had in my stash from 5 years or more.  

Recipe:
Stamps:  Something for Baby, Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Paper:  WW, Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi, DP
Ink:  Pretty In Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Flower Punch, Circle Punch, Embossing Folders, Stick on Gems


No comments: