Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Hug in a Mug


My area got about 3 feet of snow this weekend during the Blizzard of 2016.  I spent a little more than 3 hours shoveling today.  When I came in I made myself a hot cup of coffee poured over a chocolate truffle for a mocha-licious treat.  Tomorrow is another snow day off from work, and I will probably spend it resting sore muscles.

This is one of the cards I made during the blizzard.  It is a CASE of this card that I found on Pinterest; it symbolizes all of the hot drinks many of us have enjoyed this weekend.  For my version of the card I added sequin accents, used DP for the mittens and sprayed the background with Shimmer Spritz for a frost effect.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Scentsational Season - SU
Paper:  WW, DP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Smokey Slate
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Mitten Punch, Framelits, Frost Shimmer Spritz, Sequins

No comments: